Vaccinations, A Need To Know
If you vaccinate, ask 8
- Is my child sick right now?
- Has my child had a reaction to a vaccination before?
- Does my child have a personal or family history of : vaccine reactions, convulsions, neurological
disorders, severe allergies, or immune system disorders?
- Do I know if my child is at high risk of reacting?
- Do I know how to identify a vaccine reaction?
- Do I know how to report a vaccine reaction?
- Do I know the vaccine manufacturer's name and lot number?
- Do I know I have a choice?
Ask your doctor for thimerosal (mercury) free vaccinations!!
"National Vaccine Information Center"
Why are parents now beginning to refuse giving their children vaccinations? The most common answers are:
- People see these vaccinations as a danger to their children and the child still gets sick
- Parents and care givers prefer natural immunity over genetically engineered
- One or more of their older children have had bad side effects from previous vaccinations
- Their personal beliefs in religion limit the injection of unnatural medicines
- Deep philosophical objections to the vaccinations
We think that is always better to informed of any medical procedure before submitting anyone to it, especially your child!
Reasons To Say No!
1. To have a healthier more vibrant child.
Researchers have stated that children that do not have the vaccinations are healthier than ones that receive vaccinations.
2. To protect my children from vaccinated related diseases
It is the vaccinated children that have found a direct link to autism, asthma, allergies, skin disorders, immune system disorders, neurological disorders, attention deficit disorders, and other behavioral disorders, meningitis, dyslexia, hearing and vision problems. These conditions are very rare in the non-vaccinated child. There are long lists of diseases the physician warns you about that if you have a family history of diseases to avoid the vaccination. Guillain-Barre' syndrome is one of the most frequent side effects of the flu and chicken pox vaccine. is an acute polyneuropathy, a disorder affecting the peripheral nervous system. Ascending paralysis, weakness beginning in the feet and hands and migrating towards the trunk, is the most typical symptom, and some subtypes cause change in sensation or pain as well as dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system. It can cause life-threatening complications, in particular if the respiratory muscles are affected or if there is autonomic nervous system involvement. The disease is usually triggered by an infection.
3. To protect babies against SIDS or crib death.
What we call crib death or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome can be attributed to vaccination death. Dr. Robert Mendelsohn was quoted to say, "My suspicion, which is shared by other in my profession, is that the nearly 10,000 SIDS deaths that occur in the U.S. each year are related to one of more of the accinines that are routinely given to children". In 1975, Japan raised teh minimum age of vaccinatino from two months to two years! Crib death, infantile seizures, meningitis, and other infectious diseases in infants virtually disappeard. Japan en from 17th in infant mortality to 1st (lowest in the world). However, serious infectious diseases such as meningitis sharply increaed in two-year-olds.
4. I want my child to have natural immunity
Vaccination is unnatural. Diseases contracted natually are filtered through immune system defenses such as the skin and mucous membranes. However, vaccines are introduced into a child's body unnaturlaly. Direct injection gives the vaccine ingredients (bacteria, viri, and toxins) total access to all major tissues and organs of the body without he body's normal advantage of a total immune response.